08 Z06 - LSX, F1X, Glide Swap
I am putting up one of the baddest street cars for sale! Its been a great car and I really hate to sell but I want to move on to a small tire car and don't want to gut this great street car. I have raced it a ton this year with over a hundred passes total (Dont worry, the LSX is fresh now). Its a proven setup that is reliable and consistent. Out of the 17 events I entered this year, I got to the semi-finals or better 16 times with 6 winner circles!
Quick list of what it has, I can send a full detailed list and discuss times/power to serious buyers...
2008 Z06 1LZ - 14,000 miles
- LSX Block - Callies Dragonslayer crank, ultra billet rods, LME diamond pistons (Built by LME with less than 10 passes)
- GM LSX LS7 6 bolt heads, Lil John cam and FAST intake
- CA 625 Head Studs and Cometic MLX Head Gaskets
- ARH Stepped Race Headers with custom dual 3.5" exhaust
- F1X Procharger with Procharger Race Intercooler
- A&A 8-Rib Direct Drive Bracket with their Flip Drive - No slip and PLENTY of boost!
- Custom intercooler piping w/ Precision 66mm waste gate controlled by an AMS 500V2, 2 Tial BOV's
- Custom Fuel System - Dual Magnafuel pumps, ID 1700x Injectors and custom meth injection
- RPM Powerglide swap with built RPM Diff and DSS Axles
- 15" Conversion in the Rear with Weld Beadlock wheels and Weld Alumastars up front
- RPM Bolt-In 6pt Roll Bar
- It was wrapped matte white but is red again...
- Yes, it is Fran's old street car with some upgrades
Car is stupid fast and is the perfect 1/8, 1/4 or roll racing car. Still has full leather, heat and A/C! I raced mostly true street events and had to make 30-100 mile cruises before the race without an issue or heating problems.
Price is 75k. Open to all offers and trades...
Few vids of it in action...
Read responses in forums.corvetteforum.com