For sale: 1969 7GCBC Citabria
Let me introduce you to N39DB, a 1969 Champion 7GCBC Citabria. N39DB underwent a ground up restoration in 2014, and is now one of the prettiest Citabrias you’ll ever see. Just completed annual 4/2018. The aircraft has not been hangared since restoration. Currently at KARB in Ann Arbor Michigan. Live changes have left me with no time to fly this and spend most of my time cross country in my 421C.
• METAL SPARS!!!! (No more pesky spar AD)
• TOE BRAKES!!!
• BEAUTIFUL NEW SEATS AND CONTROL STICKS!!!
• HOOKER HARNESSES!!!
1969 Champion 7GCBC Citabria
Serial # 153
Price: $59,000 USD
Brian 4713 TT
Engine: 823 SMOH 123 STOH - Lycoming O-320 A2B
Overhaul 08/1994, Top overhaul by Gibson Aviation 04/2014
High Performance Sky-Tec Starter
Current Compressions: 77, 78, 75, 76
Max Gross Takeoff Weight: 1650lbs
Empty Weight: 1151lbs
Useful Load: 499lbs
Usable Fuel: 35gal
All ADs in compliance.
• Sigtronics SAS-440 Intercom
• KLX135a GPS/COM (Seems weak for TX and RX. Haven’t had it inspected yet.)
• RT-359a Mode-C Transponder
• Analog Clock
• Airspeed Indicator
• Sensitive Altimeter
• Turn and Slip Indicator
• Attitude Indicator
• Vacuum Gauge
• Directional Gyro
• Oil Pressure Gauge
• Oil Temp Gauge
• Hobbs Meter (Doesn’t always work)
• Airframe disassembled
• Stripped all fabric and interior
• Stripped fuselage tubing and inspected
• Installed new floor boards
• Replaced wood greenhouse window frame
• Refinished all wood formers
• Replaced all fuselage fuel lines
• Installed new boot cowl and firewall
• Replaced all wire to control panel
• Recovered fuselage, wings, and all control surfaces with Ceconite 102
o Fabric finished in Nitrate/Butyrate dope
o Finished Colors: Juneau White, Tennessee Red, and Polar Gray
• Installed new Airtex Products headliner and firewall cover
• Installed new brake hose assemblies
• Replaced up elevator cable
• Replaced elevator and rudder guide pulleys
• Replaced all hardware in elevator and rudder systems
• Replaced MLG landing gear U-Bolts with blocks and pins
• Installed new MLG thru bolts
• Installed new wing tanks and low point drain valves
• Removed heel brakes and installed toe brakes
• Installed Millman aluminum spars and D-cell leading edges
• Installed hooker harnesses
Annual completed April 2018.
This is an absolutely beautiful airplane. You have to see it in person to fully appreciate.
Read responses in beechtalk.com