UK - RSV4RF (2015) Carbon - Road and Track Configuration - 3246 miles
My preferred dealer just changed from Aprilia to Yamaha. I will be swapping to an R1M and will have to let the RSV4RF go. Selling my RSV4RF for £16,000.
2015 (October) Aprilia RSV4 RF. I am the second owner, the first owner had it for 3 months and used it a few times before I purchased. The V5 is in my name. No Accidents. No Finance/HPI. Since the first service the bike was then prepared for the track professionally with new parts. Last full service was November 2017 (delivered to shop via enclosed trailer! Bike not used in the wet or cold weather).
Most miles are road-based, with four amateur track-day events , two in Spain and two in UK. Mileage now stands at 3246 miles. The condition can only be described as nearly new and immaculate. It still has the manufacturer’s warranty and taxed. The bike has been tested on the Dyno with the Full Akrapovic Titanium Race, see chart in images for linear power curve and Max Power 201bhp @ 12,800 with Max Torque at 90.78 Ft/lb.
Most adverts will use various hyperbolic statements, but this is one of those listings which is a truly accurate representation. The bike is awesome. The pictures and specification below demonstrate the statement.
The total build is well above £30,000. Also, included in the sale is all the original panels and equipment that was supplied along with manuals, service book, two keys and receipts for purchase, servicing, and upgrade receipts and work.
Meticulous cared for by Aprilia dealer Mototechniks Stowmarket, contact Simon or Luke (dealer owners) for full build history, maintenance and personal reference. Service and build history will provided on request, inspection and purchase.
Bike and Upgrades:
- 2015 Aprilia RSV4 RF Numbered Special Edition (October 2015 and one of the special edition numbered bikes)
- Full Akrapovic Titanium Race System & Aprilia Race ECU
- Ohlins Suspension re-valved and Set Up by MCT Suspension
- Race Media ECU Allows you to use the Race App on your phone
- Brembo T Drive Brake Discs
- Brembo Race RCS 19/20 Master Cylinder
- Brembo Brake Reservoir Kit
- EBC GPFAX Race brake pads + Spare Set (Unused)
- Lightech Rearsets
- Lightech Mirror Blank offs
- GB Racing Engine covers
- Evotech Crash Bungs
- Renthal Race Clip Ons
- Titanium Race Brake Disc Bolts
- Titanium Race Sump Plug
- MRA Screen
- Techspec Gripster Tank Pads
- PP Tuning brake lever protector
- Aprilia Racing Mesh Radiator Protector
- 520 Race chain and Talon Sprockets 41 & 42 Teeth (plus original chain and sprocket)
- Lightech Quick Access Fuel Tank Cap
- Lightech Chain Adjusters
- Samco Sport (Red) Hose Kit - Full Factory Carbon Fibre Race Bodywork, including: Air Funnels/Front Fender/Tank Cover/Swing Arm Covers/Frame Covers
- World Superbike decal set professionally applied with protective coating
- Full Road Configuration (packaged and boxed)
- Quality Front and Rear Paddock Stands (choose from selection)
Wheels (Three Sets)
- Set BST Carbon Wheels (Suggest road use only, no tyres)
- Set Original Stock Forged Aluminium Wheels with discs/ABS+Traction Rings/Cush Rubbers/etc. (NEW Diablo Corsa ROAD Tyres)
- Set Original (UNUSED!) Stock Forged Aluminium Wheels with discs/ABS+Traction Rings/Cush Rubbers/etc. (NEW Superbike SC1/SC2 SLICKS)
Read responses in apriliaforum.com