BCER Coilovers, Stillen G3 Intakes, Berk HFC's, TSW Mirabeau Wheels, WeatherTech Mats
Hello everyone, today is a sad day as I have to sell my Z.... So now is your chance to own some lightly used top of the line parts and not pay full price! YAY!!! All parts came off my 2012 370Z, buyer pays shipping costs and PayPal Fees.
• Berk Highflow resonated test pipes SOLD
• Stillen G3 CAI SOLD
• Weathertech Floor Mats $90
• (2) B2Design 25mm Spacers $45
• BC Racing ER (External Reservoir) Coilovers Front 10kg/mm Rear 8kg/mm 32 way dampening (7k miles on them) $1,400
• TSW Mirabeau 20x10.5 +25mm for all 4 wheels. Front: Nexen tires 95% 275/35/20 Rear: Nitto NT555 G2 literally put on 1 week ago I have receipt for tires and mounting ($600) 305/30/20 99% tread $2,000 Note: Show on car with 5mm Spacer up front and 25mm spacer in rear, not willing to ship.
I can provide more information and pictures upon request, thank you for looking!
For whatever reason some of the PM's aren't coming through (Yes, I deleted all past incoming/outgoing msgs), therefore here is my cell number 321-505-5879 feel free to call or text
Read responses in the370z.com