Yamaha - 2009 Yamaha FZ1 - Cobalt Blue
2009 Yamaha FZ1
I purchased this bike in 2012 with just over 1500 miles and was in like new condition. It has since been converted from a naked sport to a light Sport tourer.
It has carried me from Toronto, ON to Charleston, SC and the last 5 of the Indianapolis GP's without missing a beat. It is very good condition with only a few paint rubs. For the last 3 years she has been stored in a heated garage and ridden sparingly. Before that she never left the Yamaha FZ1 Spec cover.
I have done all the maintenance with the exception of tire changes. I always used Yamalube Motor oil and filter every year for the oil change. Brake flush was done last year.
Al list of upgrades includes:
- Corbin Seat with custom blue leather
- Heated Grips
- Taller touring windscreen
- FZ6R Bar
- Trickle Charger
- Two Brothers Juicebox Fuel Controller
- Two Brothers "Black Series" Can
- Twisted Throttle Powerhub(used to hookup all accessories)
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 front tire and Pilot Road GT rear tire
- Nitron R2 Shock 2 way adjustability with remote reservoir (Equal, if not better than Ohlins) Over $1000 new
What you get extra:
Original Exhaust with EXUP valve Cables - Cat is still in the header
Original Wind Screen
Yamaha Comfort Gel Seat
Yamaha Heavy Duty Cover
I will Advertise the bike like this for 30 - 45 days before returning it to stock then trying to sale again.
Once in stock form the parts go to ebay.
This bike deserves a good home.
PM me for details. or Text 859.420.8370