DJI F450 BNF/ARF NAZA lite E300 system
DJI Flamewheel F450 loaded with:
- DJI E300 Tuned propulsion system
- DJI NAZA lite with GPS
- FatShark 5.8GHz 250mW transmitter with flexible antenna
- FrSky X8R transmitter with SBUS (sorry, keeping my Taranis)
- GoPro to FPV transmitter adapter
- board cam with foam mount (ok image, not very good in bright light)
- extra arms
- extra center plates
- a set of props
It still flies great. It could use a software update. I believe my current settings on the NAZA lite are still good. With a 4s 4000mah battery pack I was getting ~20 minute flights with moderate flying. I just haven't had to chance to fly it lately and thought it could use more love than sitting on my shelf.
PM if interested.