Acura, Honda - Stromung coupe B-pipe, ASP pulleys, other non-OEM stuff
I deleted the previous post and reposted with some other items:
* brand new Stromung B-pipe for a coupe - $175 plus shipping.
It was the last one they had when I bought it a few years ago. I have no idea whether they've made more or not, but it does not appear there have been any available since 2014.
It's oversize for shipping but not dramatically so, and it's not that heavy, so I'm guessing shipping will not be more than $50. Likely less, but it depends on where it's going to.
* Da'lan hitch receiver - $80 plus shipping (it's large and heavy, so I'll have to figure out a freight option if buyer isn't in Pacific NW)
It's shown upside down in these pictures, with the hitch itself installed upside down as well. I wasn't paying close attention when I took these
* ASP Racing aluminum pulleys for 3.5 RL (from group buy)
Final product - uses OEM woodruff key - $100 plus shipping
First run - needs a woodruff key purchased from ASP to fit properly - $30 plus shipping
* Istvan's Addco rear swaybar extended bolts, from group buy (new, never used) - $45 shipped for the pair(USPS Priority Small)
* LegendLand LED kit - complete set for 94-95 LS coupe, white (includes red film for certain indicators) - $90 shipped
(no pic) - see this link:
* "acuralegend.org" lanyards (from 1st round group buy in 2013, I think) - I have 2 of these - $5 (shipped) each