Audi - For sale: 2003 Audi A4 1.8TQM, Full K04 Tune, Custom Jeff Moss/Autobahn Tune
Hey guys, I'm live up in Billings, MT but a few of you know me. Anyway, time's come to sell my A4. Mostly because it needs a lot of body work (harsh Montana winters) and I have other priorities (kids, 3 companies...life ). It's been a wonderful car since I bought it 2007.
Randy at Autobahn set up the K04 and knows the car really well. I'll try and be as specific as possible here but if you have any other questions, please email or text (no calls please! I probably won't answer them because I'm generally stupid busy): jr(at)goatmountainent.com, 406-534-9214. Asking $4K or $5K or...whatever. Offers are cool.
CURRENT IMAGES HERE
In better days:
My Ride by JayFriesen, on Flickr
- Fully built K04 with custom GIAC/Torque Factory tuning
- Nogaro Blue (factory ordered) and lots more goodies.
- Mechanically solid. Although I suspect I might have a bent right lower control arm from a dick taking up the road in the snow and being forced over into a curb I couldn't see :banghead: I haven't bothered to look. Up until Christmas it was my daily around town car (snow turned the streets into an off-road course so to the tuned Ecoboost I go!)
- A couple electronic niggles due to age and replacement parts (Master Brake Controller) but nothing that affects it's reliability or performance.
- The body is in rough shape due to mostly winter rock-chipping and kids but also someone tagging me in a parking lot (rear fiberglass) and my in-laws rolling into a curb doing some light damage to the front lower and knocking a fog light out and then backing in to me in their driveway (my wife's parents must hate the car?).
- I'll buy a new grill for the hood if you want and I have new fogs for the lower. I just haven't gotten around to repairing it yet.
- I'll include the Vag-Com, new B7 side skirts (ready to paint), and carbon fiber front splitter and any other parts I find floating around including remaining jugs of fluid. Any original parts (stereo, stock cat, etc)
- I just did a full tune-u p on it: coils, plugs, fluids, wiper blades, bulbs, etc. Runs super-strong.
- I think I can dig up most of the original stickers, mechanical records and I kept a solid report of anything I did so you'll have a pretty clear picture of the car's history.
- Oh, and it's dirty right now. Inside and out :laughing: :beer:
Here's the full list:
2003 A4 1.8T Quattro
Borg-Warner K04-15 Turbo
GIAC custom Torque Factory/Autobahn Premier Services tune
Genesis 380cc Injectors
Forge 007 DV
Velocity Motoring Testpipe
Thermal R&D Race Exhaust (3" catback)
Custom Short Shift
Evolution Motorsports Intake
E-Code Xenons (aftermarket kit)
Carbon Fiber B-Pillar Inserts
Carbon Fiber S4 Door Blades
USP Lower Front Bumper
Deval Rear Bumper with Carbon Fiber Insert
Rock Chipped Paint
3M Window Tint
Thule Rack for the Titus Racer X and Unity Rise
OEM Sport Suspension
18x8 OEM Ultrasport Wheels
235/40/18 Vredestein Wintrac Extremes (Winter)
B7 RS4 Rear Sway
Brembo Rotors (plain)
Hawk HPS Pads
VEI Systems Dual Boost/Oil Temp Guage
Podi Single Guage Pod
Pioneer 2400BT HU
B6 S4 Recaro Seats
Custom Short Shift
Carbon/Aluminum Shift Knob
White Replacement LEDs