08 Z06 - LSX, F1X, Glide Swap
I am putting up one of the baddest street cars for sale! Its been a great car and I really hate to sell but I want to move on to a small tire car and don't want to gut this great street car. I have raced it a ton this year with over a hundred passes total (Dont worry, the LSX is fresh now). Its a proven setup that is reliable and consistent. Out of the 17 events I entered this year, I got to the semi-finals or better 16 times with 6 winner circles!
Quick list of what it has, I can send a full detailed list and discuss times/power to serious buyers...
2008 Z06 1LZ - 14,000 miles
- LSX Block - Callies Dragonslayer crank, ultra billet rods, LME diamond pistons (Built by LME with less than 10 passes)
- GM LSX LS7 6 bolt heads, Lil John cam and FAST intake
- CA 625 Head Studs and Cometic MLX Head Gaskets
- ARH Stepped Race Headers with custom dual 3.5" exhaust
- F1X Procharger with Procharger Race Intercooler
- A&A 8-Rib Direct Drive Bracket with their Flip Drive - No slip and PLENTY of boost!
- Custom intercooler piping w/ Precision 66mm waste gate controlled by an AMS 500V2, 2 Tial BOV's
- Custom Fuel System - Dual Magnafuel pumps, ID 1700x Injectors and custom meth injection
- RPM Powerglide swap with built RPM Diff and DSS Axles
- 15" Conversion in the Rear with Weld Beadlock wheels and Weld Alumastars up front
- RPM Bolt-In 6pt Roll Bar
- It was wrapped matte white but is red again...
- Yes, it is Fran's old street car with some upgrades
Car is stupid fast and is the perfect 1/8, 1/4 or roll racing car. Still has full leather, heat and A/C! I raced mostly true street events and had to make 30-100 mile cruises before the race without an issue or heating problems.
Price is 75k. Open to all offers and trades...
Few vids of it in action...