Nissan - Reduced: For sale Electric 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - $3,000 + Shipping
Reduced to $3,000. This is almost the price of the used parts alone and you get the conversion work and the car. I need the garage space it is using, so it will be disassembled on 3/31 and the parts sold separate which would not be my preference. If anybody is considering it, please let me know before 3/31 when it will be disassembled.
For sale 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V converted to electric. The car is working, but I needed money and sold the batteries and the charger. It just needs batteries and charger to drive. The car is located in Tampa, Florida. $3,000 O.B.O. plus shipping.
Video of the car and the conversion:
Conversion (with manuals for the conversion components):
- Sealed front engine compartment and trunk battery space. Covers under the motor for rain protection
- Motor: Netgain Impulse 9 double shafted with RPM sensor.
- Inline blower with filter to cool off the motor and blow away brushes dust
- Controller: Soliton 1 (1000 amps). One of the best in the market with many safety features and functions
- Cooling system for the controller and test switch
- Small Cooling radiator and reservoir for the controller cooling system.
- DC to DC Converter (replaces the alternator in a gasoline car)
- Capacitors in place of 12V lead acid battery to reduce maintenance.
- Vacuum pump for the power brakes with auxiliary canister, shutoff automatic switch when there is enough vacuum and low vacuum warning programmable gauge with alarm
- Emergency disconnect switch activated from the motor or inside the cabin
- Inertia disconnect switch
- System Fuse
- J1772 charging port enabled for public/hone J1772 chargers or Nema charging port.
- Switch to enable / disable Nema or J1772 charging port
- Sealed trunk space for batteries. There is still trunk storage space
- Stronger springs in the back to compensate for the extra weight
- Electric power steering from a Chevrolet Equinox and controller with variable assistance level. Steering feels and drives like an OEM electric power steering
- All indicators and lights in dashboard are working except for Gasoline level and Motor temperature
- Instrumentation: JLD 404. This is also connected to the J1772 pilot signal, so you can stop charging at a specific voltage using one of the JLD 404 relays.
- Clean title
- Tires are in good shape (I estimate 70% left)
- Working sunroof - No leaks
- All doors windows and locks work - Power windows and locks
- Alarm and two remotes
- Trailer hitch with trailer electrical connector
- New tail lights, new headlamps
- Disk Brakes in all wheels
- Working airbags
- Hand brake works OK
- All the lights are LEDs and the headlamps are Xenon
- Clean interior
Center dash console is broken and needs to be replaced. Snap-out, snap-in. Very easy to replace. Costs about 60 in eBay.
- It need air conditioner compressor. It had a King Leo electric compressor, but it broke. Easy to replace as it is wired and has the support for it.
I will add the original A/C compressor and a pulley that fits the Impulse 9 shaft.